Caleb's shirt to celebrate his amazing (RAD) Dad
Giving Daddy his card
I am so thankful for my husband and the amazing man that he is. I am also so very thankful for the wonderful father he is to Caleb. He is so loving, so supportive, helpful and such a great leader. It has been so fun watching Caleb and Dylan's relationship unfold and how much Caleb already looks up to his Daddy.
We also got to see my Dad, which was great. I love my dad and couldn't be more proud to be his daughter. I wish every daughter could have a dad as loving as him. No matter how old I get I will always be his lil Princess.
Caleb loves his Poppy!
The day before Father's Day was my good friend Kelly's wedding. Kelly and I went to college together and then lived together for a year in Indianapolis. It was such a blessing to be apart of her special day. I am so thankful for her new husband Eric! What a great couple!
Friends.....

No comments:
Post a Comment