Caleb and I took to the roads once again a few weekends ago. We are getting pretty good at these 4+ hour drives! We traveled to Cincinnati to visit good friends and to watch Dylan START in his first game of the season! WOO HOO! We stayed with our friends Ben & Karyn and their lil girl Elleora who is 3 weeks older then Caleb. Caleb and Elle had a lot of fun playing together!
Caleb smoochin' on Elleora
Playing a fun game of peek a boo. I love this picture.
Karyn, Ben, Elleora, Dylan, Caleb and Me
The Bengals Stadium. Our seats were soooo high! I am terrified of heights so this was extremely scary for me. The over dramatic side of me came out when I kept shouting, 'I'm going to die' or 'we might as well sit on the roof'. It was awful. Thankfully the kind security guard let me move down before I fainted.
This is my sweet friend Lisa Porges who was on summer project with me 8 years ago! It was so fun being at the game with her!
Dylan at Right Guard.
Our good friends from our bible study back in Indianapolis drove in for the game. It was SO GREAT seeing them. We miss them all terribly!
The gang with Dylan after the game.

oh what fun to be with old friends. that pic of caleb kissing and cheek squeezing elleora is hilarious!
ReplyDelete