We took Caleb for his first visit with Santa this week! He looks like such a big boy in these pictures!
Our Christmas Tree died this week. It truly has to be the worst tree in Christmas Tree history. Each day got worse with needles everywhere and bulbs falling off and breaking. I woke up one morning to more broken Christmas Tree decorations on the ground and decided to take the whole thing down! It was a GIGANTIC mess. I have titled my pictures, 'Christmas Tree from Hell.' I told Dylan that experiences like this would turn anyone into an artificial tree owner. I think we will be cleaning up needles for a long time. Ugggh what a mess! Good thing the real meaning of Christmas doesn't involve trees.

he is so stinkin' cute. what a little man. sorry about your lame tree. tate is getting a lion's shirt for christmas. :)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you 3 and are really looking forward to seeing you!!
ReplyDeleteOH, if you are free... Steve gets ordained this Saturday night: 5:30-7pm. It's at Lantern Road Fellowship (www.lanternroad.com) held at Fishers Elementary off of 116th. Again, love you guys and miss you!