While Daddy is away at Training Camp, Caleb and I have kept busy keeping ourselves entertained with lots of play dates and activities. We spent two weeks in Indianapolis and it was a wonderful time being with family & friends. We are so grateful for our community there!
Our dear friends Rochelle & Maryn invited us to join them at The Indianapolis Zoo. We had a great time seeing all of the animals and then finishing at the Splash Park in the Zoo. It was a great way to cool off!
Our sweet friend's Lydia & Sylvie invited us to go with them to The Children's Museam which was a blast! It was Caleb's first time and he had so much fun. It is always so great getting Sylvie and Caleb together because they are only two hours apart.... we like to call them the twins! They are so cute!
I was able to get a babysitter so that I could go out with some girlfriend's to dinner. It was a wonderful break for me as well as a wonderful time to connect with wonderful friends. Can I say wonderful one more time???
We utilized the Zionsville Splash Park as much as we could!
This is Caleb's best buddy Dane, they are only two days apart. We were able to play with Dane 3 times while we were in Indy. They always have so much fun together being boys. They play so well together and are just so stinkin cute. I really enjoyed watching them play together as well as spend some great time with Dane's Mommy Karen. It is so sad leaving Indy when Caleb has such a fun friend...
While I was home our good friend's Ryan and Julie Diem had their baby girl, Ashlyn Ann. I was so EXCITED that she came before I had to leave. She is such a sweet, precious, beautiful baby girl.
On our way up to Detroit I stopped in Muncie to spend some time with my good friend from college, Erica and her four kiddos. She has four kids under the age of five so Caleb had a blast being around all of the fun. He definitely liked lovin' on Izzy.. he just kept following her around trying to hug and kiss her. It was pretty cute.
It is so tough leaving the incredible community we have in Indianapolis.... but we are excited for what this season holds for us and what God is going to do in and through us as we enter into another season in Detroit!

No comments:
Post a Comment