Saturday, December 25, 2010

December Fun

As always December is a busy month full of lots of excitement surrounding the Christmas season as well as fun activities! We have had a wonderful month so far!

We've had the blessing of having some really great friends come to visit! Here I am with two of my good friends from college, Steph & Val. We've been friends for 9 years now! It was so refreshing getting so much quality time with them. I love these women so much!
What a great group of friends! We had so much fun hanging with the Clark's and the Bloom's!
The next weekend our good friends The Rangels came to visit from Texas. Josh is one of Dylan's best friends from college. It was such a blessing having them here all weekend we really appreciated them making the trip up north... especially in the cold temps. & snow!
Our first big snow! I love the beauty of snow!!
Caleb playing in the snow. He would not leave his gloves on so we didn't last long outside.
Painting a picture for Daddy....
Caleb's cute Christmas outfit.... he looks like such a big boy!
We love our couples bible study through the Lions. It has been one of our favorite blessings of this football season. We had a Christmas sweater party for our last study. It was a blast!
I've done a lot of baking this year, more then I ever have. It's been fun having so many goodies to eat and to share!



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment