Due to Dylan leaving Christmas day for his game in Miami we celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve. It was a good thing since Caleb woke up so sick on Christmas morning. Here are some pics from our celebration....
Santa Came!!!
Caleb very excited about his tractor
I gave Dylan the best gift I've probably ever given anyone. Most of you know that his hobby is BBQ'ing and he really likes the show 'BBQ Pitmasters' on TLC. Myron Mixon of Jack's Old South is a judge and competitor on the show as well as one of the most awarded men in BBQ competition. So when I found out that he does a BBQ cooking school at his home in Georgia I knew this would be the perfect gift for Dylan. So for his gift I am sending Dylan and my brother to Georgia to learn from one of the best BBQ'ers in the country. Needless to say Dylan is pretty stinkin excited and I was pretty excited to give him his gift!
One of my favorite gifts was actually for our little girl... isn't pink so cute?!
Caleb's big gift from Santa was a train track with trains... he loves to say 'Choo Choo'
Caleb and I went to my Aunt's in Northern Indiana to celebrate Christmas with my Mom's side of the family. I was so thankful that Caleb was feeling better so that we could celebrate Christmas with them. It was great seeing extended family, especially my grandma.
Caleb lovin on his cousin Sophia..
Being silly with Poppy
Dylan's Mom & Step dad came for the last game of the season. We were able to give gifts while they were here.
Caleb got a really cool Thomas the train that he LOVES

No comments:
Post a Comment