Saturday, March 26, 2011

The BIG 2!!

Two years ago my life changed. I became a mom. A mom to a sweet lil baby boy named Caleb who has taught me so many things about life and love and how Jesus loves me. Caleb you have filled my heart with so much joy and I am so thankful for your lil life and the boy you are becoming.

Two years ago.....
One year ago....
Today.....
Oh... how you have changed! From the little newborn who would just lay around and stare to a toddler who is always running, climbing, jumping and keeping me busier then I have ever been. His passion is cars and trucks. He loves to race his cars and line them all up, as seen below.
We celebrated his second birthday Lightning McQueen style. Caleb LOVES the movie Cars so I thought what a better way to celebrate but to decorate with the characters from the movie. We kept it more low key this year and just had family over for cake and ice cream.
He loved hearing everyone sing Happy Birthday to him!
We did have a melt down. He was a bit overwhelmed with the gifts and wanted them all out of their boxes at the same time. Yikes.
I love this picture that Aunt Brandie got of him.
The next day we had Caleb's buddy Dane over for a lil birthday celebration. Dane is 2 days younger then Caleb so I thought it would be fun to have a lil party for them.
They are so cute together.

1 comment: