I dedicate this blog post to my wonderful husband, Dylan. What a blessing his life is. He not only is an incredible husband but also an amazing dad. Dylan spent his birthday evening in a pool with Caleb for Caleb's first swim lesson. Since I'm about as big as a whale and have a tough time picking up Caleb right now I decided my role in swim class would be the photographer. I'm sure everyone was thankful that the pregnant mom opted to not get in a swim suit!
I love watching these two together. They are such buds.
Caleb's favorite part was going down the slide!
After swim class we celebrated Dylan's bday with cake & ice cream. Words really can't express how thankful I am for his life and the honor it is to be his wife. He truly is God's greatest gift to me and most days I feel very undeserved of the love & grace he shows me. Especially right now. I'm not the easiest person to be around when I'm pregnant, especially in the last few weeks. Dylan has consistently showered grace upon me as well as helped me in so many ways. He is a remarkable man, a loving husband and a faithful father. So here's to you babe and your 29th year. Please hurry up and turn 30 so we can be in the same decade :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment